grinding coke process - greenplanetlighting.co.za
Murray's Mill. The centerpiece of the historic district is Murray's Mill, built by John Murray, whose father, William, had operated a mill on the site since 1883. In 1906, William deeded the property to his sons, John and O.D. In 1907, John Murray acquired a 5/6 interest from his brother O.D., who would take over operation of the general store.